Welcome to our Design Team Call!
Bombshell Stamps is looking for new design team members! We need your help and enthusiasm promoting our products through your personal blog and online galleries. We are looking for team members who are excited about stamping, love Bombshell Stamps, and would love being a part of a fun and friendly design environment.
Once you've read thru the guidelines and requirements, please email us using the link provided below. Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Term and Open Call
If chosen, your term will run for 6 months beginning on May 15, 2020 thru November 15, 2020. This call is open to all.
All submissions must be received by 12:00am PST, April 15, 2020. New design team members will be contacted by May 1, 2020.
Please send an email containing the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Phone number:
5. Blog or website address:
6. Links to any online galleries you may have:
7. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate (we do NOT need your forum nickname):
8. Three (3) items, cards, or layouts using stamps as the main focus. Your submissions don't need to be brand new and do not need to have Bombshell Stamps used, but should not have been published or submitted for publication for a printed or online magazine.
9. Please note if you are a current or past design team member for any other companies. (We do not expect you to work solely for us).
10. Please tell us a few words about what you like about stamping and what would be the most exciting part for you to become a Bombshell Stamps design team member.
• You will need the ability to photograph or scan your art for submission to Bombshell Stamps.
• You will need to have a blog or website with regular updates and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community.
• You'll also need to be ready to have some FUN and enjoy your stamps!!!
• Submit 4 items (cards, scrap layouts, altered art) per month using Bombshell Stamps.
• Contribute one (1) tutorial per month. This is a step by step guide to creating your favorite card or project. This can also be techniques, and include stamping tips and trends.
• Participate in at least one of our monthly contests.
• Encourage other crafters and promote Bombshell thru your blog, our forum, our blog, and our PCP group whenever you see an opportunity.
• Submit your art using Bombshell Stamps at least two (2) times during your term to various publications of your choice.
• Participate in any design team discussions.
What You'll Get From Us
• A great opportunity to work with a fun design team, learning new techniques.
• Encouragement and help getting published in leading magazines.
• 1 spotlighted Bombshell Stamps digital sets every month and other goodies as they become available.
• 25% off on all store items!
• Your bio, artwork, and gallery will be spotlighted on Bombshell Stamps.
• Your blog/website will be posted in the Blogs Links, and your Etsy store listed.