ALL Stamps : Tattoo & PinUp Stamps : Hot Rod Stamps : Sugar Skull Stamps : Digital Stamps : Craft Supplies
First, choose a pin-up stamp set to work with:
(Although we only have 1 girl to work with right now, there are more to come!!!)
Then, choose a digital clothing design:
Once you've downloaded your digital images, follow these steps to fun:
1. Open the digital file in your internet browser window or preferred program.
2. Print your image at 100%. The outfits are sized perfectly to fit your pinup stamp at 100%. The clothing sets and text fill half of a 8.5"x11" piece of paper so you can use the same paper two times. You can approach the patterns in 1 of 3 ways:
- print on white paper to color the design yourself,
- print on patterned paper to utillize different textures & patterns,
- or if you're handy in a design program, you can color the images in the computer and then print!
3. Cut out the clothing patterns. Once you've colored your pinup girl and the outfit pieces you're dressing her up in, cut out the clothing.
4. Adhere to your Pin-Up Girl. The girls arms and hands that are on each piece can help you line up exactly where it needs to go. That's it! The possibilities are endless with Bombshells Clothing Patterns! Visit our forum and gallery for more dress up ideas and tutorials!
Dressing up your pin-up is that fun & easy! Stay tuned for more pin-ups & more clothing options!